1. National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum, Oklahoma City
Three halls of fame in one—for Rodeo, Western Performers, and Great Westerners. 405-478-2250, www.nationalcowboymuseum.org
2. National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame, Fort Worth
The hall’s honorees represent professions from Western architects to working cowgirls.
3. Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame, Colorado Springs, Colo.
Come honor the rodeo athletes (human and animal), stock contractors, and entertainers. 719-528-4764, www.prorodeohalloffame.com
4. Country Music Hall of Fame, Nashville, Tenn.
Features rotating exhibits and a permanent display honoring country music’s greats. 615-416-2001, www.countrymusichalloffame.org
5. American Quarter Horse Hall of Fame, Amarillo, Texas
Celebrating great quarter horses and the people who train them. 806-376-5181, www.aqhhalloffame.com